Chief Technical Officer
We are looking for a CTO to lead the efforts of the Sri Lankan country office to an international software engineering company.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Relevant degree in IT or Software Engineering related field. Having a master’s degree is an advantage
- MBA preferred.
- Over 5 years of experience managing a Development Team
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.*
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary package based on USD rate!
- Alongside other attractive benefits